ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

And this is reason 4,870 why American TV sucks most of the time.

They are making a US Absolutely Fabulous, starring Kristen Johnston and Kathryn Hahn.

You will remember Kristen from Third Rock From the Sun, which I hated, and I hated her most of all. About five people will remember Kathryn from Crossing Jordan which for some reason I watched a fair amount. She was okay, her character was really kind of a drip and really whiny and fretting a lot.

Anyway, here is what they will look like. Which by the way, if Eddie still has a daughter (Saffy), which I read she will have, how do they expect me to believe that person has a college age daughter? I looked Kathryn up and she was born in 1974, so I guess if we are going with the idea that she was born when she was seventeen we are okay, barely.


And Kristen is no Edina, not a in a million years.

On a side note, in addition to not thinking Kristen is funny at all, ever, I have always wondered at how much she looks like an older version of Anna Chlumsky who you will remember from My Girl where she played Vada.


Seriously, isn't the resemblance uncanny? They should play a mother/daughter roll in something on Lifetime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home