Everyone has their own way to mourn...I guess?
Mike Tyson's four year old daughter Exodus Tyson died tragically on May 26th. Not even two weeks later, on June 6th, at the Las Vegas Hilton Mike married Lahika Spicer with no friends or family present.
Weird.
Also, I'd like so say that I don't want to speak ill of the dead, but I am apparently fine speaking ill of a grieving parent. I definitely will if they named their child Exodus. Really Mike? Exodus, which basically means "getting out" and when used it is frequently paired with other words like "mass" and "from hell like conditions". You get the idea. I know it is from the bible but it doesn't exactly give anyone warm fuzzy feelings or even close to happy ones. Sure the Israelites got out, and good for them, but you dont' have to name a child after an event like that.
I only feel a tiny bit bad for that.

I guess someone who thought a face tattoo would be a good idea can't be argued with.
And if you are keeping track this is Tyson's third time gettin' hitched.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home