No one needs beans this bad.
This item is not yet available, it is just a prototype. I think it is pretty unnecessary, then again I do have a mini Hello Kitty water dispenser and many other unnecessary items, so who am I am to talk?
In any case, why via USB is my question? Surely it would have to be pretty low powered using USB, why not just plug it in to a wall socket? Targeting the tech market with cunning precision, Heinz has co-developed a new portable microwave that can be powered by USB.
The "Beanzawave" measures 7.4-inches tall by 6.2-inches wide and 5.9-inches deep, ideal for office use, but is only at prototype stage.
Experts at the Microwave Association have told the Daily Mail that such a device is technically possible, but would likely be costly, with a possible price pegged around £100 mark.
I assume, if made, this would be a novelty that would have it's heyday at the holiday season and then by summer be in many thrift stores and garage sales.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home