I have many loves, and when two come together it is magic.
The two loves featured here today are baby bunnies and deformities/abnormalities. Unfortunately the photo isn't great. The bunny is super cute but you almost can't see that there is anything different about the little guy, and there is! He's got two noses.

No fooling: This bunny has two noses
"In my 25 years in the pet shop business, I've never had anything like this," said Tom Fomenko, Sr. owner of Purr-Fect Pets, Inc. 282 Boston Post Road. That's until March 24. That's when Allison Noe, a store employee, discovered the oddity while inspecting a batch of newly-delivered, six-week old dwarf rabbits.
When she picked up a tri-colored baby boy bunny and looked at its face, she did a double take. The rabbit has two separate noses each with two nostrils. "I brought it up to the front counter to show everyone," she said.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home