ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rumors about new Doctor's companion


If you watched seasons one or two of Skins you will know Cassie, a.k.a Hannah Murray. There is rumor that she will be the new Companion for the upcoming full season of Doctor Who.

I only known her from Skins so of course I see her as her character, a spaced out, drugged out, suicidal teen so I'm not sure I can see her working for a season long companion to the Doctor.

With the new Doctor being so young I know a lot of people are worried, and I haven't been yet...but this addition would make me worry that they are turning it into a teen based show. God knows I love those kinds of shows too but, it is different somehow.

Anyway, I'll keep my mind open and fingers crossed. Also, it is total rumor at this point so this could be totally garbage.

2 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, March 24, 2009, Blogger OrangeMoJoJo said...

All's we need now is for Jimmy Fallon to come out and say he loves Dr. Who, and loves Hannah Murray even more...

 
At 11:44 AM, March 24, 2009, Blogger Butternugget said...

That might break my heart into tiny pieces.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home