Noel Fielding as Vlad the Impaler
If you like Kasabian, or Noel Fielding (especially when he plays Richmond on The IT Crowd) you should watch this video.
It is sort of like what you would imagine you and your friends would have done if you wanted to make a DIY version of the first Friday The 13th, but instead of Jason Voorhees you thought Vlad the Impaler would be funnier and more menacing. Heck, they both have a V in their name, sort of the same. Also, you decided to style Vlad as a late 70's porn version Vampire.
Kasabian, Vlad The Impaler
P.S. I based my "porn version" thought solely on the mustache.

2 Comments:
No one rocks the porn mustache like Noel Fielding. I was a little disappointed not to see him waving 4 nuns from his skewer at the end.
He really does, I normally hate porn mustaches but this really made me rethink that.
I also enjoy that Noel is just wearing his own clothes. I have seen many pictures of him on nights out on the streets of London wearing those boots and the cape.
Post a Comment
<< Home