ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jackass

Just when you think Billy Corgan couldn't be any more annoying...



and then he proves you wrong again.

5 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, April 23, 2009, Blogger Owen said...

Dudes gotta earn some money for disposable razors.

 
At 10:47 AM, April 23, 2009, Blogger Butternugget said...

Yikes, why this morning does this suddenly look like crap all wide and shite.

Anyway, I have a feeling he is just hoarding money, which is fine. But, I would probably laugh with gusto if I found out he had squandered his millions and was not desperate for cash.

I would probably then be struck by lightening for laughing at his misfortune.

 
At 12:32 PM, April 23, 2009, Blogger OrangeMoJoJo said...

I really hope they "forgot" him in that cage, and they left the flames on. Because while it appears there is no razor wire along the top of the cage (I'm sure someone was fired for that oversight), the flames would superheat the metal so he couldn't climb out. Even that hoodie he'd borrowed from Eminem would disintegrate halfway up.
On the plus side, you can't really see his stupid face in that video, so I thank the director for that wink in my direction.

 
At 12:34 PM, April 23, 2009, Blogger Butternugget said...

I love that your hate for him is stronger than mine. It makes me feel all warm inside.

 
At 12:36 PM, April 23, 2009, Blogger OrangeMoJoJo said...

*tear!*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home