What day is it? Or month for that matter...
Geez. I've been so busy. Work is crap. Days off have been canceled and there is no telling what will happen with other planned days off in the next months. No time for would be witty remarks or even complaining. How sad is that that I don't even have time to complain?
Anyway, I'll be back soon with useless information about medical abnormalities, various Hollywood gossip and comments about Doctor Who and The Mighty Boosh. Which, by the way is KILLING me that I am not at Comic-Con to see The Boosh on Friday.
I suppose the bright side is that I have a job and wasn't laid off, although we do have furlough that we will have to take, although ironically I can't until the fall or maybe winter.
So, for the five of you reading this I am sorry I've been such a sad sack lately.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home