ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Friday, August 14, 2009

The new Doctor Who ghost.

This is Karen Gillan the new traveling companion of the new Doctor, Matt Smith.


She will play Amy Pond, and in true BBC fashion she actually has been seen in a previous episode of Doctor Who, as an unrelated character.

Anyway, I could post the press photo of her and the new Doctor, instead I'm posting the other photo that The Sun posted. Not because she's in her underwear, but because she is the same color as the floor. Seriously, I love pale white skin, this is no secret, but even I thought "damn, that is pale" when I saw it, she truly is white as a sheet, or in this case white as a floor painted white.

Also, she's a freakin' toothpick, I hope this is just how she is and not some BBC move to change Doctor Who to a more "teen friendly" image, or what some TV executive thinks is "teen friendly. Up until now the Doctors and the companions have always been very normal, some Doctors have been handsome, some rakish, some kind of homely and one really hot one. In fact it is one of the reasons why generally I prefer British TV. By and large their actors are not starved, botoxed and implanted.

Oh what the heck, here is the press photo, which, the more I look at it the more I think she is just slim and maybe that other photo is just about the right pose and lighting. She's still pales as a corpse.

1 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, August 15, 2009, Blogger AMY said...

Surely the BBC will remain smarter than American networks and not make their actors get skinny and botoxed. She is really pale, though.

Hey, I have a bunch of your books! We need to make some plans!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home