Pick a side
God knows I have liked a few pretty boys in my time, but this is way too much. In case you aren't familiar with The Chad Rodgers (as I am calling him), he is some new-ish uber model with a sex of his own making, neither man, nor woman, and he totally creeps me out.
Also, seriously, the hair? That is just annoying. It looks like one of the pencil drawings of "modern" hair cuts you see in the window of a second rate hair stylist store front.

2 Comments:
Man, if you think the hair looks annoying, imagine how annoying it would be to have that hairstyle. I guess if you're him all you have to do is be able to see where the end of the runway is so you can turn around.
How did I manage to avoid knowledge of this Chad until now? And what can I now do to expunge him from my memory?
Maybe you let your subscription to Vouge lapse, or maybe you just didn't read that last issue of GQ?
In any case, I think the only way to wipe him from your mind is to go hunting, watch some football, fix a car and skin your "kill" with your bare hands, then after that you will need to drink a lot of beer (pref. 40 oz bottles) and finish with a Swansons Hungry Man Dinner.
You may have to repeat the steps above until desired
Post a Comment
<< Home