Avoid Direct Contact
Sometime you are just so annoyed and so cranky that you shouldn’t be around people. I started to feel this way last Thursday, but I put on an excellent face (or so I think) at a birthday dinner. Work was sucky, although not particularly different from any other day, just that my tolerance for crap was very low and nearly everyone crossed it. Work people, people on the train, people on the road, it just didn’t matter.
I know when I am in this mood and I try to avoid extended contact so as not to be too bitchy to anyone.
I successfully hid from people on Friday, Saturday was okay, or at least I was with people who don’t mind when I get like that. Sunday was okay, I made a real attempt to be normal and nice and since no one I saw asked “what the hell is your problem” I think I pulled it off. Although, I didn’t see any one person for more than a couple hours.
So, if I pissed you off in the last week, sorry. If I seemed pissed at you, sorry, I’ll get over it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home