Santa powers
Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get what I wanted, of course I didn’t tell Santa what I wanted and I guess you can’t get what you don’t ask for. It would be a lot easier if Santa were psychic. Which I don’t think is too far of a leap from his current powers, he can move at the speed of light, seems to know the location of a worm hole, and he can watch all of our good and naughty deeds, and there is that fitting down a chimney thing. They aren't the best super powers but they are better than nothing. So if he were psychic it would just be easier, and it would save him time, he wouldn’t have to see all those kids in the mall and he wouldn’t have kids pee on him.
Moving on…
I did have a great four-day weekend filled with movies, lunches, dinners and good company.

2 Comments:
Okay, here's the thing about having a blog: You tell everyone what you want for Christmas. Especially when you didn't get it. Because one of your fans out there will run out and buy it. Especially if you promise to show some skin. Oh wait... I'm thinking of cam girls. Never mind.
I'm scared of webcams. Good thing I can't aford a new imac, I would have to tape over the camera to keep my paranoid mind from thinking someone is watching me.
Post a Comment
<< Home