ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

but...

**I am paranoid, and Owen made me rethink my paranoia and crank it up a bit. I have deleted offending remarks and possible harmful (too me) statements.**

Oh a lighter note one of my co-workers has the worst chronic halitosis and it is driving me mad! Doesn't anyone tell them? I sure as hell wont. But it is gross and I can't even drink a glass of water near them because the smell makes me want to wretch and that feeling is made worse when trying to drink or eat anything near them.

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, December 28, 2005, Blogger Owen said...

Just be careful you don't get dooced.

 
At 10:37 AM, December 28, 2005, Blogger Butternugget said...

Yes, I have considered this and hope I am safe (I know hope wont pay the bills). Only one work person knows about this yammering.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home