Time, where has it gone?
I was going to tell you all how much I hate Gwen Stefani, but I want to do it right and I just don't have the time.
I can't believe that Christmas is this weekend, and despite my family canceling Christmas (which I am thrilled about) you would think I would at least bake a little...but no, I have done nothing. I have not baked, I have not sent a card, I have not bought a single gift. Some people will be sad.
I kind of suck. I will have to make it up to everyone in the new year.
But, I will say this, I am in a surprisingly happy and giddy mood and if you have something bad to tell me or need to tell me I am a total looser (which is bad but more specific) NOW IS THE TIME. Get your jabs and nasty comments in now!
You could also tell me really embarrassing things and instead of make fun of you I might just laugh it all away, OR you could tell me secrets that I will keep (which I do now, but I always like hearing secrets).
Just a thought.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home