ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Non-sense

I ate oatmeal today and a couple times I swear I tasted a little soapy flavor. I figured I must not have washed the bowl very well and left soap residue. Then, just now I ate sesame rice crackers out of a box and swear I tasted soap again!

I think someone is trying to poison me. I know that when you have arsenic poisoning you taste almonds, but I don’t know what soap flavor means. For the record, if I die and they can’t place the toxin make sure they look into soap.

Monday night I got barely three hours of sleep. I was up far to late talking. I thought for sure I would have a horrible day and not be able to stay awake. Ends up I was fine and didn’t seem to have an adverse effects. I went about my business, had dinner, watched a movie and got home by 10.30pm, not bad. I was asleep by 11.30pm and didn’t wake up a million times. Yet, now I feel like barely got an hours worth of sleep and can barely keep my eyes open.

It is probably the poison in my system bringing me down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home