ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

I swear, no Photoshop

Let’s say you are on trial for the murder of an actress, her body was found dead in your house. You didn’t try to run or hide, your claim is that she killed her self. Now let’s say you have a court appearance, which is a very serious matter. What would you wear? How would you present yourself?

If you said tease the hell out of your hair so that photos might look like someone used Photoshop to doctor the photo (perhaps it will look like “the man” was trying to discredit you) then you think just like Phil Spector. If you also said you wanted the buttons on your shirt to harken back to 1984 and should be faux pearls approximately the size of a small cookie then you are so on the save wave length as Mr. Spector. Then if you said, what these buttons need is to be accompanied by a nice man brooch than you should give Phil a call and be his stylist.


























I do hear that a few days later it was noted that his appearance, or at least his hair was far more subdued so I think his lawyer got to him and beat some sense into him.

I bet Gary Glitter is jealous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home