ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sometimes you need a nap

I was supposed to go to the South Side Irish Parade today (which I had never been to), but my friend called early to tell me she wasn't feeling well. Frankly, 50% of me was kind of glad. I had just slept for about seven hours but I was still tired. I had a great Friday and Saturday, filled to the brim with fun, but I could really use some extra hours of sleep.

However, I was showered and awake, so I felt like I should stay up and be productive. But then my love of naps (seriously, I really love naps) overruled that idea and I went back to bed by 10.30am and slept another three hours.

Also, on Sunday afternoons my downstairs neighbors usually have a lot of family over and although they are not loud in a bad way (music, fighting or moving furniture), when nearly a dozen people are in a one-bedroom apartment it is kind of loud just from all the voices. Lucky for me they appear to be gone today and it is really quiet and then I have the windows open because the weather is so nice, it all makes for a nice quiet relaxing Sunday.

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, March 13, 2006, Blogger Owen said...

There's something about a quiet weekend nap, especially with the window open when it feels like spring. I wish I didn't have to worry about ruining my chances of getting to sleep that night when taking a nap during the day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home