Oscar III
Oh Will Ferrrell and Steve Carrell, you are so funny, so very funny (and your names rhyme). Speaking of Will Ferrell, I cannot wait for his NASCAR film, and Sacha Baron Cohen is playing the evil French driver, it sounds hilarious.

If Jamie Foxx had been drinking milk just now he would have spit milk out of his nose when Jon made the joke about how hard it would be to make Russell Crowe look like he was in a fight (in Cinderella Man). Seriously, Russell will kick Jon's ass later.
Is that an ascot? Way to go Morgan Freeman, you are so classy you totally pulled that off (I'm serious, I am not being sarcastic).
Michelle Williams has one gorgeous necklace, odd color choice for the dress, but I think she pulled it off, she looks great. And did I mention I love that necklace.
Rachel Weisz , from the Mummy to Oscar, somewhere Brendan Fraser is pounding the ground and yelling "Noooooo!" because he knows he will never be where she is now.Why do I get the feeling that Lauren Bacall could still kick your ass if you pissed her off, I think it is the husky voice…Oh, wait, aw hell, this is going down hill, FAST, she can’t read…crap, I have to hit mute.
Um, these fake Daily Show/SNL “political commercials” are a little weird, I'm not quite laughing yet.
What they hell is that brooch on Terrence Howard's lapel? That sure is a strange kind of bling, but I bling nonetheless.
Hey crazy March of the Penguins guys, did you really need to bring the giant stuffed penguins? I don't know if you talked to the Wallace and Gromit guys ahead of time, but frankly, they did cute and quirky better. Don’t apologize for the English, apologize for the stuffed animals.What the fuck did JLo do? She is fucking toasted, she is past orange, past brown and is the color of some nasty fake leather purse from 1973 that has been sitting in your grandma's closet since then and has just now seen the light of day because you are taking it to Good Will.

Woa. There is a car on fire, um, did someone just go up that girls dress in the background? Evandebacle has informed me that it is from the movie, whatever, it is still weird.
Keanue, your presentation and stage presence just gets better and better, and by that I mean you suck and sound like a moron.
Oh Sandra Bullock, I think you are an idiot and really not a funny actress but that dress is lovely.
What? No Kanglo? Samuel L. Jackson must have lost it on the way.
Apparently man brooches are the thing this year, I just saw another one.
Beef, it's what's for dinner. It is a shame when a piece of music is used for something in a commercial and then it becomes so identifiable that you cannot separate it from the product. For example right now there is a montage of political, race or discrimination movies and all I can thinks of is “Beef, it’s what for dinner!"
Dear Mr. President of the Academy, you are making me sleepy and you did not just make some jackass comment about Pieces of the Art and Pieces of Heart…yuck. Ooo! Mickey Rooney is still alive! Interesting.
Yes, yes, New Orleans was sad, and fucked up, but how long are we going to have to give props, pay tribute etc...? Until the next disaster I guess.
Damn, Selma is stacked.
>

2 Comments:
I don't have any idea who Michelle Williams is (oh, because I didn't see Brokeback Mountain), but damn... Is it the photo, the dress, or is she really stacked? [Insert inappropriate Brokeback joke here: "Had the seen those? It might have cleared things up for them"].
Sorry!
She just had a baby, so yes, she is as well. The baby's father is Heath Ledger, her "husband" in Brokeback.
Post a Comment
<< Home