Tiger poo, the new black gold
What a great headline.
On CNN, under either Science or Off Beat this story is found. I wont link to it as I know it will change and expire at somepoint.
Australian researchers have found that tiger poop is quite the repellant. It will keep wild goats away for at least three days.
You don't have to rub poo on yourself, they make a mix made of fatty acids and sulphuric compounds from tiger poop.
And if you are thinking "I don't have goat problem, but what about those pesky feral pigs". No worries, the poop mix will work on several different animals.
Such as the feral pigs you might have a problem with and kangaroos, rabbits and maybe deer, horses and cattle too, apparently they aren't too sure of those yet.

1 Comments:
This will be even more exciting if they market it as the anti-Axe Body Spray (and with the same kind of commercials). The Poo Effect!
Post a Comment
<< Home