Misc. statements
None of the following comments merit a full entry on their own.
Oh Paula Abdul, I don't like you, never did, your singing is poor, your dance style is just not to my liking, and you may be a moron, then you did American Idol and I started to hate you. Then you spoke out against weird stuff like nail salon safety and painkillers. Now, poor Ms. Abdul, you have gone to Dr. Phil to cry (on TV) about how you don't have a man and how you have let too many too close too fast and you have been taken advantage of time and time again, and that, that is why you hurt. I just don't know what to say to you, you are not even worth it.
Tonya Harding is getting a makeover on ET (Entertainment Tonight). Just because the Olympics are on we do not have to trot out all living Olympic sob stories.
I am so behind on reading it is starting to stress me out and I feel guilty. No, I don't have a book report due and I don't have a read-a-thon but I have suddenly stock piled several books that I want to read and feel like it will take me moths to catch up and by then I will find many others...this is not a bad thing and I don't know why I feel guilty but I do.
NASCAR started this past weekend. Did you see it? No, you probably didn't, but take my word for it, it has started out with a bang and controversy. Yeah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home