Juice and Alabama
Today was long; actually this whole week has been really long. I’ve had a bunch of things I wanted to write about but I just can’t find the energy.
So instead of the funny stories about my trip to visit my parents, comments about my commutes, or antidotes about walking two shape-shifters I will tell you how I know I am in a mopey spaced out state.
Once every six months or so I decided that I will get Panda Express for lunch, this only happens when four things are true
A. I have less than thirty minutes for lunch (maybe less than twenty)
B. I am crabby
C. I have not brought a lunch and can’t bare Subway
D. I have forgotten the last time I had Panda Express
It always turns out the same, I feel gross, I swear I am never doing that again, I have a headache and the thought of eating anything makes me feel worse.
Well, big surprise, today I had Panda Express for lunch. Now I feel like crap. So, knowing I would need to get something for dinner in my belly I decided that everything I had at home was too heavy and I didn’t want to go to the store. Jamba Juice, that was my answer.
Except, I don’t live anywhere near one. So, I got in my car and headed out, not really sure which one I would go to, the closest in miles is the worst for parking, so I went further out, except I got kind of lost in my book (mp3 book that is) and didn’t realize I had really overshot and had gone well past my turn. I turned around got there and got the largest Orange-a-peel I could. This fills me up but wont make me feel gross.
So, now all I can handle is TV, and lucky for me Sweet Home Alabama is on. This is another reason I know I am mopey, because this has made my night. I actually first saw this movie by myself in Texas. I had to be in Texas for a week one time more than once I had to waste 3-4 hours by myself and so I saw a lot of movies. Sweet Home Alabama being one of them and my favorite of the bunch. I saw it because the time fit my schedule, but I was sure that it would suck. Instead I got totally sucked in by the romance comedy of it all and think her husband (the one she was trying to divorce but stayed with in the end, awwww) was pretty hot.
Anyway, when a Jamba Juice and Sweet Home Alabama make your day you must have been pretty low to start with.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home