ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Voldemort framed Gary Glitter?

The verdict is in. Gary Glitter (aka Paul Francis Gadd) was found guilty of "obscene acts with children" and he got off so easy.

Reports have it that he was fairly calm when the verdict was read, however, on the way out he caused quite a commotion by yelling and shouting to the crowds, "I haven't done anything. I'm innocent. It's a conspiracy by you know who"

Who is that exactly Gary? Voldemort? Did Voldemort plot this conspiracy against you; did the Death Eaters plant all that kiddie porn on your laptop years ago and make it break so you were forced to bring it to a shop to have it repaired? Did they start your downfall years ago, waiting patiently all these years for the final hit? I know "you know who" has followers everywhere, so I am sure they could be in Vietnam and they could have put you under the imperious curse to make you do all those nasty things. It is one of the unforgivable curses so maybe you can take that up with the Ministry of Magic and have then put in Azkaban.

In any case, Mr. Glitter will be spending the next three years in a prison in Vietnam, and then he will be deported. He must also pay restitution and court costs for the families of the girls that he was convicted of abusing and fondling. The "restitution" is a whole $320, which I am sure is a lot to the families in Vietnam, however he can afford a lot more and I think they should imposed a higher price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home