ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Val Kilmer is reading me the bible

What the…it is 1.44am and Val Kilmer is on TV reading the bible, with sub titles…wait, now he is reading science and health…he is reading a sentence and then flips a chunk of pages and reads more…WHAT IS THIS??

I cannot sleep until I figure this out. No one else is with him; he is sitting in a set that looks like someone’s breakfast nook. No one is laughing, so it can’t be comedy. I am dumfounded, completely and utterly.

He is back to the Bible…

Man he is wearing a dark blue button down shirt, a dark (maybe black) sports jacket and jeans but then he is wearing white socks and white tennis shoes. Ick.

The first shot that is not Val, straight on, is a close up shot of the page he is reading highlighted, so it is not random. He looks young in this…older than “Jim Morrison” and younger than “John Holmes”.

They still aren’t telling me what it is but they gave me a phone number to call…

1-800-222-6739 (I think that was it).

Aw, hell, I’m too tired to figure this out. I’ll do it tomorrow.

P.S. I hite "Publish Post" and it was over and Val told me what the deal was, it was for The Christian Science Reading Room. And if I would like to read the "lesson" he just read me I can visit the CSRR here in Chicago!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home