The ongoing saga of my crappy horoscopes
Today, August 21st
Of all your transformations, this is the most unbelievable. Could you really be feeling ultra-quiet and on the shy side lately? Actually, someone finds this unaccustomed modesty a most appealing side of your persona
Come on. Never and I mean NEVER have I been described as “ultra-quiet”.
Not to mention that if I was “ultra-quiet” for some short period of time that would be a sad bait-and-switch for someone.

7 Comments:
Oooh, but "someone" finds the demure eyelash-batting side of you appealing! I think you need to get a fan to flutter and a hankie to drop casually in front of "someone."
A fan would be perfect for when I entertain my gentleman callers in the parlor while having some tea, with only my needle work and harpsichord lessons to distract me.
Where do you get your horoscopes? They are so uncannily dead-on that I need to start reading mine.
I know, they really make you believe, I don't leave the house with out checking mine.
http://horoscopes.astrology.com/
Enjoy and be enlightened!
Mine is an advert for buying a star for someone. Even the sacred horoscope is no longer safe from marketing. Pretty soon there'll be a scrolling LED bar behind the altar selling indulgences.
Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy, where's YOUR blog on Snakes On a Plane??!? Don't TELL me you didn't see it yet!! You'll be an OUTCAST!
I have not seen SoaP...I believe I am an outcast, even in the dork community. Although I loved getting messages from Samuel L. Jackson, I didn't really feel the need to see the film.
I greet these horoscopes with incredulity:
August 24, 2006
You will get greater satisfaction from this day if you turn away from you current distractions, so feel free to forget about your messy house, forget about the bills you have to pay and forget about that annoying noisy neighbor. Instead, if you put a little effort into seeing the bright side of life, you will create a cloud of positive energy that could stick with you for weeks or even months. Sometimes all it takes to get yourself in a good mood is to choose to be in it.
Post a Comment
<< Home