What I am thinking
If you were at a certain north side Chicago bar Saturday night and kept thinking to yourself “what jackass keeps playing Belle and Sebastian?” or “haven’t we heard this whole album?”
I have your answers. I was that jackass, and yes I did play the whole album, and over the course of the night I played some of them twice. I am sorry. Actually, I’m not sorry, I’m sorry you didn’t like it.
On an unrelated note, you know this guy who says he killed JonBenet? It all sounds pretty odd and there seem to a few holes in his story, things that don’t match etc…but frankly I don’t care so much. I’m much more interested in the fact that his fashion model seems to be Ed Grimley.

Also, a “shady” (seriously that is the word the anchor used) doctor who runs a sex reassignment clinic said that Mr. Karr had been to see him. However the doctor would not say what for. Gee, what reason would you go to a sex change clinic other than to change your sex? I also think I might see the start of some man-boobs under that Ed Grimley inspired outfit.
By the way, you wouldn't think it would be hard to find an image of Ed Grimley and his famous high pant wearing self, but most of the photos were of just his head or from the waist up.

1 Comments:
Good call, I must say...
Post a Comment
<< Home