Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Holiday Cheer
This may be the most magnificent stapler known to man.
That is SO cool!! I wonder if there's a ferret stapler....
I just found out Amy Sedaris also loves da bunnies (who knew?!?). For every Sedaris-designed eyeglass case/pouch purchased (www.fredflare.com), a portion of the profits goes to the House Rabbit Society, an educational nonprofit that rescues rabbits and educates the public on rabbit care. (courtesy of Time Out magazine.)
1 Comments:
That is SO cool!! I wonder if there's a ferret stapler....
I just found out Amy Sedaris also loves da bunnies (who knew?!?). For every Sedaris-designed eyeglass case/pouch purchased (www.fredflare.com), a portion of the profits goes to the House Rabbit Society, an educational nonprofit that rescues rabbits and educates the public on rabbit care. (courtesy of Time Out magazine.)
Post a Comment
<< Home