Oscar: Part Five
Kirsten Dunst always looks a little off, I want to like her, but she just isn’t very smart about her clothing choices, especially when she will be on stage. They aren’t totally horrible, but just not right either, just a little off. She could do much better.We are in the home stretch, I think...hope...this is wrapping up.
Do you think Jennifer Lopez’s dress will spark the pregnancy rumors again? Maybe.
But first…we need to hear the Dreamgirls, just for Chay I wont say what I am really thinking about this mess. Other than this, wow, Jennifer Hudson has got some junk up top, that stuff is wiggling just like Jell-O and is about to break free
John Travolta, that hair, I know you have enough money to get a good hair piece, so why don’t you.
Melissa Etheridge just won for her song An Inconvenient Truth, I have nothing to say about the song or the movie. But Melissa’s make-up was WAY too heavy. She could take a lesbian suit wearing cue from Ellen. Lighten up a little Missy, the heavy make-up is adding ten years to you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home