While we wait...

I have no idea what this was about, but it is in the red carpet photos, I guess they were either entertainment or we will see them in a production on stage tonight.
Then there is this...

Jodie Foster, you are great, and usually you look very nice, understated, never too flashy and have always been very Armani, if you know what I mean. But tonight you kind of look like a drag queen version of yourself. Did you do your eye make-up in the dark? And did you not look at yourself from the side? That dress makes your boobs look very very strange and not attractive at all and like I said, like a drag queen. Like the boobs are actually part of the dress and not part of you.

2 Comments:
No really. What are those dancers?
I really don't know, I am assuming there will be used for background during a song performance. We'll have to wait and see.
But I would think that if they were performing that they would just come in normal clothes and not on the red carpet.
Who knows.
Post a Comment
<< Home