ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Whew-ee!

I know it’s been ages and I haven’t posted AND I had to be told that Anna Nicole died (it was a really really busy day at work and I still was the one to tell everyone in my office and a few outside the office as well, I AM NOT SLIPPING.)

Anyway…

I’ve been cutting back on the computer time (I know, I know, you can pick your jaw off the floor now) and being very productive.

It is truly unholy how much I’ve been doing and getting done in the past two weeks; getting up early, running errands, washing my car (multiple times, it is salty here), washing clothes, shopping, cooking, sewing, sanding, varnishing, seeing movies, going to dinner, having drinks (but not binge drinking as that is 5 or more drinks in one sitting and I would never!) coloring hair, cleaning and cleaning some more. It is really quite ridiculous how productive I’ve been, and shock of all shocks, I've been really happy.

So anyway…like I said…less computer time means less posting…

But, I just got done making a crap load of marzipan, cake and frosting and despite the fact that it is now 1.18 AM and I am tired I can’t sleep. I need to wind down before I can sleep and so some computer time is just what the doctor ordered.

One thing that always makes me laugh is the Go Fug Yourself website. One of my favorite things on their site is when they Fug Britney. They usually do it as if she is writing in her diary (not so different than her Britney's real website I might add) and it is peppered with “y’all”, references to getting Justin back, Kevin slamming and of course a whole lotta crazy.

Today the earth stood still (just for a second, until we got back to Anna Nicole getting embalmed) while the news that Britney shaved her head hit the airwaves. I have to say I am a little shocked at how freaked everyone is about her shaving her head. Sure it doesn't look good on her, sure she went to a salon to get it done (why pay to have your head shaved?) but ended up doing it herself, in a window, in clear view of many many people...but whatever, it is just hair, it will grow back. Unlikely that tattoos she got a couple hours later, which will not go away easily if she decides this was a whim.

First of all, the girl’s hair needed a fresh start, it was fried with a capital F and no amount of color and/or extensions were going to fix it (and she doesn't seem to care much for brushing or washing). Second, she is not the first person to shave her head (although I have yet to hear/read a Sinead or Lieutenant Ilia joke). Third, I am pretty sure that Whitney, Tyra, Dolly, and a slew more ladies in the spotlight are bald under all those wigs so who the hell cares, I’m sure she’ll glue something on her head soon.

So, with out further ado, please read the hilarious entry for today.

And, this is what I think she would look like if she could shoot lasers out of her eyes.

4 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, February 19, 2007, Blogger OrangeMoJoJo said...

I like totally don't understand why people think she wants attention! I'm sure she'd just love to curl upin a chunky soft robe like real people with a book and a cat and a cozy scarf around her head and a new, clean change of dressing on her tatoos sipping green tea and reading the NY Times Book Review to get ideas for her next trip to Borders to beef up her ever-growing library.
Now a photoshoot of THAT would be surreal and shocking.

 
At 9:13 AM, February 19, 2007, Blogger OrangeMoJoJo said...

Now I'm totally picturing her reading Barack Obama's Audacity of Hope instead of the NY Times Book Review, and Jimmy Carter's Palestine Peace, Not Apartheid is sitting on the little side table that her modest reading lamp sits on.

 
At 12:44 PM, February 22, 2007, Blogger OrangeMoJoJo said...

Third time's in a week, a shaved head, and a tattoo's the charm!

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/
02/22/ap3453270.html

Her rehab sightings are sounding more and more like UFO sightings - "she may have checked in to a rehab center.... No wait! She checked out before that."

 
At 2:21 PM, February 22, 2007, Blogger Butternugget said...

I should just keep re-posting this day after day, as it will likely be the same. In, out, I can't keep track and she is making my head spin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home