ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Naked Boy

I feel dirty, like I just saw a friends little brother skinny-dipping by mistake. It will be very difficult for me to watch the new Harry Potter movie when it comes out, and it will probably be weird watching the old ones too, considering I just saw these...





I guess I could deal with the first photo (with the pants on), but the other two give me the creeps. Especially how they are framed to just keep his bits out of sight. They remind me of the extra creepy D'Angelo album cover and video, the one where he was just naked and sweaty the whole time, the freaky muscle definition make his torso and upper legs look like a Ken Doll. And if you made the the one with the girl into a black and white photo it would look like a bad perfume add.


If you don’t know already, Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), who by the way is seventeen years old, is doing a play in London called Equus. The play is full of angst and has him sexing it up, and riding a horse completely naked. This was cute little Daniel "Harry Potter" Radcliffe (left) just six short years ago before he ever though of riding horses naked (I think).

2 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, February 01, 2007, Blogger OrangeMoJoJo said...

Is that a unicorn in that picture?
heh heh heh, I imagine I just ruined Harry Potter and unicorns in 7 short words! Because I'm eeeeeeeeeeeeevil.

 
At 3:36 PM, February 01, 2007, Blogger Butternugget said...

I thought the same thing, it's just so white you can't help but think it should have a horn on it's head and a lion's tail.

Funny how the announcement for the release date of book 7 happened at the same time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home