Golden Globes
The following long winded and boring entry will be all about the Golden Globes and what I think of the program and the people as it goes along.
Just think how much fun you would have had if you were watching it with me! Nothing but three hours of bitchy comments and snarky jokes. I am being sarcastic.
I'll probably post the text as I go and try to insert photos tomorrow, in case you care.

4 Comments:
Watching the Golden Globes with you is probably similar to watching the network evening news with me, only instead of bitching about clothes I'm bitching about politics. And then I get kicked out of the room.
It is a very short list of people who would enjoy watching the Globes or Oscars with me, but those that do LOVE it and are very much the same in award show dynamics.
Hello! Pics of Tina?
The bitching and snarky comments are the best part of the Golden Globes and the Oscars! Pour me a dirty martini, dahling!
Post a Comment
<< Home