What's on TV
Some stupid observations of a person who stayed home sick today (that’s me).
Maury Povich’s show should be renamed “who’s my baby daddy?” I know I shouldn’t waste time and words on this but I swear every time (and I’m not exaggerating) I see this show (about once a month) it has DNA tests to figure out paternity. My favorite statement of defense from the men is “that baby doesn’t look like me”.
I hated Rachel Ray on the Food Network, and I still hate her.
There are dozens of weight loss commercials (pills, programs, powders) on during the day obviously aimed at the stereotypical house wife (and as I watch these comercials I am eating cheese fries and a tasty Smoked Alligator Sausage with Spicy Remoulade and Roaring 40's Blue Cheese, of course from Hot Doug’s.

6 Comments:
I was thinking about the alligator sausage when we were there on Saturday, but instead went for the Atomic Bomb and the Jalapeno and Bacon Duck Sausage. Oh, and duck fat fries. You should try the tator tots with cheese next time you go!
-Fujisan
Actually, I almost went for the jalapeno and Bacon Duck today, the thing that won me over to the ‘gator was the blue cheese, and man was it good, the remoulade and blue cheese was amazing. I am a total sucker for goat or blue cheese on a sausage.
I always forget about the tots and I keep meaning to try the chili as well…guess that means I have to go back soon. That shouldn’t be a problem.
Whoa, sounds like I'm missing out on something. Also, I'm hoping that now ButterNugget will be #1 on Google for the phrase "I am a total sucker for goat or blue cheese on a sausage." Or for that matter, "I am a total sucker for goat."
Hot Doug's is heaven. Next time you are in town we must make time for a visit. They have odd hours, M-Sa 10.30 - 4pm only, and pretty much all holidays they are closed.
Check out their menu and specials, that is where the stuff gets crazy, crazy tasty!
http://hotdougs.com/
They also have kid friendly fare, as in killer corn dogs and tater tots.
I've still never been to Hot Dougs. How's their veggie dog?
I hear good things, but to be honest I've never gone the veggie route at Hot Doug's. However, I just can't see them messing anything up so I would go for it, it isn't far and it pretty cheap.
Post a Comment
<< Home