ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Teeth Chattering

Even I will admit that it is and has been cold. I still have a window cracked in my living room because radiator heat is pretty strong, but it is cold. I am far happier than I am in the summer so I'm still in the minority.

HOWEVER

I do think that my office should be more than 65 degrees. For two days now two floors of our office building have been well below 70 degrees and uncomfortable, even for me.

The word on the street is that the repair people didn't show up yesterday, but should today. I'm not holding my breath, but I am holding my nose, wearing a scarf and actually using the hood on my hoodie.

I wish I would have brought slippers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home