ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Friday, March 09, 2007

No words needed



I am a Libra so I posted this one, but you can find your song and feel just as special as I do right now. Go search Youtube and look for Harvey Sid Fisher Astrology. He's got his own site too but I am too lazy to link it right now.

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, March 09, 2007, Blogger Owen said...

Yeah, the thing about ButterNugget is that if you try to go out to eat with her, she being a Libra, she's all, I'm gonna just get a salad or something.

 
At 5:19 PM, March 09, 2007, Blogger Owen said...

Oh great, as a Capricorn I "make love by the numbers." Or is he talking about the amount I get?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home