ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Bat-shit crazy Kirkland

Thanks to OrangeMoJoJo for finding and forwarding this photo of the craziest outfit at last nights Oscars.

As you know last night I spent hours trying to find a photo of her but alas I had to go to bed at some point.

With out further delay I present to you Sally Kirkland in her dress “designed by a Rabi” that he “flew in and sewed it” right on her. She also mentioned something about Isadora Duncan, which is kind of crazy since she was killed when her infamous trailing scarf got caught in the wheel of her car and broke her neck. Anyway…here she is.

More crazy photos and comments to follow tonight. I am hunting and collecting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home