ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Not super fug, just a little

I actually like Lily Allen, or at least I think she is cute and wears a lot of cute dresses. I like her album for what it is, fun and bouncy fluff. Do I think she is a great singer and do I think I'll be listening to her album in ten years? No. But a fleeting trendy pop star is what it is.

I prefer her with black hair but I guess the new blond look isn't super bad, just not what I would prefer. And at least her attempt at blond isn't as horrible as poor Amy Winehouse who ended up yellow and frizzy.

Here she is with her brother Alfie. The dress is kind of cute, or would be with different leg wear. I'm not a fan of the flats and black tights as they make her look a bit stumpy.


My real issue is that if you are wearing a mini dress you need to not wear control top tights. You need to get the ones that say "sheer to waist".

I totally understand the preference for control top but these are the sacrifices you have to make when committing to a mini.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home