ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wha?

TMZ is reporting that Billy Bob Thornton's son was the alleged victim of "unlawful sex."

His son, Willie Thornton, is 14 years old and allegedly dating a 22-year-old woman.

Let's stop there for a second. What? Seriously? That's right, they said "dating". What the hell is that about? I understand "bad touching", "molestation" and claims of "consensual sex" but I don't see how a 14 year old can "date" a 22 year old.

Anyway, the woman's ex-boyfriend apparently found out and became "jealous" and reported to the police that his former girlfriend was having sex with a minor.

Jealous or not shouldn't he have told the police? Maybe this is just a poor choice of words, I hope that it was not just the jealous bit and that he hadn't known about this for a long time.

Word has it that both Willie and Billy Bob are cooperating with the investigation and have been interviewed.

My guess is that she will end up being a tutor or nanny/staff type person.

This photo is from 2004 so use your imagination to age him four years (L-R, Willie, Billy Bob, Bella, Harry).

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, April 30, 2008, Blogger Fujisan said...

Three words - Mary Kay Letourneau

 
At 3:50 PM, April 30, 2008, Blogger Butternugget said...

I know, I thought of her and the other younger "hotter" one that happened more recently.

Since they don't say what her relationship with the kid/family is I initially thought it was just some casual thing. Which is probably wrong. If it isn't a teacher or "staff" for the family it will be really weird.

Actually I feel like there have been a good half dozen of these in the last couple years.

Crap, now I have Hot For Teacher in my head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home