ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Why Facebook sucks sometimes.

When people you don't want to contact you try to contact you.

Then you think, "should I be a bitch and ignore it" or "should I be a bitch and reply that you don't want to be in contact"? Either way you are the bitch.

I don't wish anyone ill will but there are some people I just don't really want to be involved with anymore. You know what I mean?

I know you do.

I'll get back to work now.

4 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, October 23, 2008, Blogger Owen said...

Jeez, fine, I'll stop!

 
At 8:35 PM, October 23, 2008, Blogger Butternugget said...

And while you are at it stop sending me all those emails about porn and how I must be a child of the 80's if...

 
At 2:12 PM, October 27, 2008, Blogger OrangeMoJoJo said...

I ignore them and don't feel like a bitch. Which probably makes me a bitch. But then I think "Bitch, if I wanted to talk to you, I'da found YOU!" so they're the bitches for trying to put me in a tight spot.

 
At 10:06 AM, October 28, 2008, Blogger Butternugget said...

I can not imagine you being a "bitch" at all.

That said I have decided for the ignoring route for now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home