ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Other than the obvious


Is that mustache and chin thing real? Or is it a pasted on fake?

It is obvious Mickey has had a TON of work done on his face and I would imagine that if his skin can still grow hair it might not be anywhere near the right spot for hair to grow after all the pulling and stretching.

But I guess that could also explain the strange patchy growth and texture.

Either way is it nasty and messed up. Then again his whole face is pretty nasty, the texture is what mostly creeps me out. Then the color, is that bad tanning? I have no idea what he does to himself or why.

Ew.

P.S. I am assuming the rumor that his is dating Marilyn Manson's ex Evan Rachel Wood are untrue so I wont even bother with the extra eeeew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home