ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Walk of Shame

I have to work today. I was dreading the train ride. Even during the week it can be annoying and unpredictable but I find on the weekends the Brown line is just total crap.

But, at least I got a show.

It was about 9.30 AM. She is in a Wonder Woman costume. She has no coat. Her costume has small thin straps to hold the top up and a very small/short skirt that doesn't cover her ass past the bottom of the panty line. Other than that, it is pretty much just like Wonder Woman on TV and by that I mean a swim suit. You can see her white bra peaking out in several places, her cape is askew and she is carrying a hand bag that is clearly just her normal purse, which is brown leather. Her hair is in a ponytail but you can tell it was sprayed pink some time ago and then messed up but is now crammed into a hurried ponytail.

A kid who was maybe seven years old exclaimed to his mom "Mom! Someone is wearing a costume" his mom responded, before she could have seen the girl, "some people have to dress up this weekend because they work at places, like Navy Pier has it's haunted house until Sunday". He seemed to accept this thought but I really wanted to know if she believed it after sexy bedhead Wonder Woman sulked onto the train.

She got off the train at Fullerton. I'm sure she lives in the DePaul dorms.

I'm pretty sure this is the same costume except the skirt seemed a lot shorter, maybe it was the wind. And I have no idea why Wonder Woman needed pink hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home