Emmys, just a taste

Hey Blair (Leighton Meester) those knotted towels on your shoulders make me want sushi because they are like the little warm towels you get before dinner.

Congratulations Chloe Sevingny, you don't look like a hipster jackass, you actually look nice. Well done. Now stop with the mom jeans short-shorts.

Christina Hendricks, you are pretty, you are curvy, which I for one think is great but this is not flattering, maybe just a little less strapping and tight across your belly and ditch the cap sleeves.

Mila Kunis, this is almost perfect. I want to love it so much but the faux straps tucked into the belt are a little distracting and the choppy tulle could be a little less choppy but it is soooo close and the color is fantastic and fantastic on you and I love the shoes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home