ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

What do Slim Jims and the Chicken Lady have in common?

Lady Gaga ripped them both off tonight. As soon as I can find photos I will show the proof!

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, September 15, 2009, Blogger OrangeMoJoJo said...

I saw her on GFY: http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/go_fug_yourself/2009/09/vma_gaga_091409.html#more
The red, um, outfit(?) looks like something the bride of the monster at the buffet table would be wearing if she'd made an appearance in the movie Pan's Labyrinth.

 
At 8:17 PM, September 15, 2009, Blogger Butternugget said...

I was slacking. I had two days off and spent them doing stuff, imagine that, not on the computer, crazy.

Anyway, I am back and will now post the side by side comparisons.

I knew the Fug girls would beat me to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home