More of the idiot that is Lady Gaga
In case you haven't heard, Lady Gaga has knocked Gwen Stefani out of the top spot of Female Singer I Hate Most.
First there was the god awful music, then the ridiculous persona and costumes that a first year fashion student would be sure were breaking new ground and "pushing the envelope" and finally pompous performance art snot yammering. She really gives "art" a bad name.
But it got worse, she started soiling the good name that is Muppets. Wearing outfits made of them and then having Kermit as her "date" to the VMAs. After too many forced awkward "kisses" with Kermit I knew she had knocked Gwen to second.
And in her 985th costume change during a three hour show...she totally ripped off Chicken Lady from Kids in the Hall. How dare she?

I rest my case.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home