ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Basically

Basically I enjoy a nice day, a good meal, fun with friends, music, things that are cute, books, stories, movies and the occasional (okay, maybe frequent) daydream.

Somehow that doesn’t sound so basic does it? And now that I think about it, I had all those things today, and yet…I am quite basically not content. Must fix that…soon…but how?

2 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, March 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't mention that you had your first visit to a doggie park....LMK

 
At 2:53 PM, March 30, 2006, Blogger Butternugget said...

You didn't send the photo I needed to use as proof! Who would believe me with out it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home