Jerk...I mean DANCE-off
This is a slightly inside joke, so I apologize in advance.
Justin Timberlake doesn't approve of K-FedTaken from The Superficial
Justin Timberlake reportedly disapproves of Britney's husband Kevin Federline, according to Star magazine. “He thinks Kevin is gross, and there’s not much that would change his mind about that,” a source said. “He says that they [Spears and Timberlake] had a lot of great years together, and he’s pretty sad at how things turned out for her.”
Well now that Timberlake has called K-Fed out, there's really only one way to settle this - a dance-off. I'll give K-Fed the advantage, since he's built up stamina from tossing Britney's chubby ass around the bedroom.
You may recall that shortly after Brit and Justin broke up they both ended up at the same dance club. Instead of one of them leaving, they handled the situation like the Jets and the Sharks would have, in a dance-off. I don't remember who won, but the dance-off has gone down in celebrity break-up history.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home