8x8
I started craving brownies today around 4pm. The smart thing would have been to go out, buy the stuff needed and make the brownies. Instead I IM’d for an hour or so, checked my email, trolled the web and talked on the phone. This brings us to 8pm, I decided I must have brownies. However the most I could muster was a walk to White Hen. Surely they have box mixes, right? Well, they do but they were “snack size”, this is a mix for an 8x8 pan size. Why the hell does anyone need a tiny mix like that? Fine, beggars can’t be choosers, I got the damn mix and now I am working on finishing off an 8x8 pan of brownies, shouldn’t be hard.
Oh and if you needed an update on my horoscope situation, you will be happy to know that not one, but two new odd flirtations did happen in the past week, one I pretty much ignored but it still counts. So that leaves me to wonder, were the stars really in-line guiding my every move, or was I subtly influenced by the crazy ideas of a stupid on-line horoscope?
Who knows, but this is what’s on board for tomorrow, let’s see how that works out. (HA!)
Why always do the same old same old? Try something fresh. Being open-minded to new experiences benefits your entire being in immediate ways -- and has very pleasant ramifications later on tonight

2 Comments:
Horoscope is totally planning to use that line on you at the club before he date-rape-drugs you.
To be fair ruffies would be a "new experience" for me and my horoscope did say I should be open to those "new experiences". But, since I don't take drinks from strangers I think I should be safe. Damn this horoscope, it makes things so hard!
Post a Comment
<< Home