ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Taxidermy

Today’s special treat, my favorite novelty taxidermy items currently on sale on Ebay.

Anyone need a new paper towel holder? I know I would like nothing more than animal feet on my kitchen wall.

If you love Sugarbush Squirrel you’ll like this. Later discussion with a co-worker made me think this would look great on my office door.

I shudder to think who finds this funny.

I like to call this one “Item most likely to end up at Spencer’s for $29.95” (Don't worry when you see the word "gory" it isn't real gore)

And finally, who doesn't love a gator playing golf?

4 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, August 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally think you should bid on the squirrel. Hmmmm... I see it's from Granite City. No surprise there.

 
At 11:00 PM, August 29, 2006, Blogger Butternugget said...

Notice, so far it has zero bids, maybe because it starts at $65! If this was at a garage sale I would totally pay $20, but the joke isn't $65 funny. But it is still pretty damn funny.

 
At 9:17 AM, August 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen my pic that I took at a store in the Dells? Canoeing squirrels!! Only $89.95! I believe they also had squirrels playing basketball.

http://static.flickr.com/76/229169795_78a55826c1.jpg

-Fujisan

 
At 10:06 AM, August 30, 2006, Blogger Butternugget said...

Oh my, that is impressive. So I gues the $65 price tag is pretty average.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home