ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Falling back

It smells great out, and fall is just around the corner. Today I got to wear my new favorite scarf. I bought it a couple weeks ago, when it was still a little too warm to wear. It is stripy (another favorite of mine) and black and green. I love it and it makes me happy. I look forward to wearing tights tomorrow and soon boots will be making their first appearance in my fall attire.

Fall makes me want to walk around, listen to wind in the trees and think about soup, or at least hot chocolate. I hope fall isn’t too wet this year, wet falls aren’t my favorite and I hope we have a good turn out of fall color.

I can also tell that Oly is happy about the weather. He is far more active and eats a lot more when the weather isn’t so hot and humid. For the last two nights he has spent near three hours each night (starting around 9.30 pm) digging, scratching and biting the bottom of his litter box. It is a horrible noise and I hate it. But, he seems to love it and can’t get enough. You may ask, “how does one bite the bottom of a flat surface?” Well, let me tell you, he manages and it rivals nails on a black board.

It is also all the more desirable to him right now because he got a new litter box this weekend. He had completely chewed-up the top ring/lid thing. Without the ring/lid thing his digging means all the litter and hay is kicked out. So then it becomes not just a joy to listen to but also a joy to clean. Anyway, furry creatures like it cooler so I can’t fault him for being more excited about the weather since I am as well.

However, I am not digging a hole to China in my bathroom or trying to chew up the floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home