The grass is always greener on the other side.
The last two weekends I’ve had lots of stuff to do, in addition to making me feel like I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off, they meant I had to get up early (before 9 am). These things are mostly social so don’t get the wrong idea that these things are mandatory or work related, they are completely by choice and I shouldn’t complain about having a social life.
Anyway, like I said, I’ve been busy, had things planned etc…outings, brunches, weddings and so on. Fun stuff to be sure.
So this weekend I have nothing planned, a couple loose ideas about the evening, but I’ve committed to nothing. I wanted to leave it open, I need to clean my apartment, it’s a pig sty covered in a soft layer of bunny fur. I make it sound inviting right? You want to run over and sit on my couch so you can get up covered in white fuzz and try to eat with me and hope a fluff of fur doesn’t drift through the air into your food. It isn’t actually that bad, but it is pretty messy right now.
Anyway, my point, I find it hard to make it. But here it is, I have nothing planned for this morning, and I’ll be damned if I didn’t wake up bright and early at 7.30 am wide-awake. After an hour I’m sitting here thinking to myself, why don’t I have plans for this morning?
I’m such a baby. Complain when I have stuff to do, complain when I don’t.
Now I will go make a smoothing and start to clean. I’m sure I’ll get into it eventually, if my allergies don’t kill me first.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home