ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A certain one year old I know will be sad

Word on the preschool street is that Greg (the yellow Wiggle) is leaving the group. Sadly it is apparently due to "a serious illness".

They have scheduled a press conference for Thursday in Perth, Australia to make a "major announcement relating to members of the group." Since Greg has missed quite a few performances lately due to illness and surgery it seems likely that his departure will be announced.


The 34-year-old known for his bright yellow T-shirt has been undergoing medical treatment since June after experiencing fainting spells and lethargy, although doctors still haven't identified his illness

Shockingly (or not) the Wiggles were Australia's top-earning entertainers last year. AC/DC was number two and Nicole Kidman was number three. They grossed $39 million last year.

I'm indifferent to the Wiggles but I know Nico will be sad, but cheer-up, you've got years of DVD's to go before you figure out Greg is gone. Good thing you came in late on the Wiggle's game.

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, November 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sad too! I hope he's going to be okay. You know, Nico watches them so much that I wouldn't be surprised if when she started talking she had an Australian accent. How cool would that be?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home